By Gï¿½RARD SWINNEN
Read or Download Apprendre à programmer avec Python PDF
Best python books
As time is going on, approach directors are awarded with more and more complex demanding situations. within the early days, a staff of engineers may need needed to take care of one or structures. nowadays, one engineer can administer hundreds and hundreds or hundreds of thousands of systems.
System directors are progressively exchanging their instruments with extra complicated and versatile ones. one of many offerings is Python. Structurally, Python is a contemporary, high-level language with a truly fresh syntax. Python comes with many integrated libraries which may make automation projects more uncomplicated. It additionally has huge set of third-party libraries and a truly energetic improvement neighborhood. this pliability makes Python a sensible choice for a wide selection of projects, from prototyping technology purposes to process upkeep and management jobs.
* This ebook explains and exhibits the way to follow Python scripting in perform. not like nearly all of the Python books, it's going to help you process and unravel real-world concerns that the majority approach directors will encounter of their careers.
* during this e-book, you will discover a number of tasks within the different types of community management, net server management, and tracking and database administration. In every one undertaking, we'll outline the matter, layout the answer, and wade through the extra fascinating implementation steps.
* every one undertaking is observed with the resource code of a completely operating prototype, which you’ll be capable to use instantly or adapt on your specifications and setting.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * remedy real-world approach management difficulties utilizing Python.
* deal with units with SNMP and cleaning soap.
* construct a dispensed tracking procedure.
* deal with internet purposes and parse complicated log records.
* immediately computer screen and deal with MySQL databases.
<h3>Who this e-book is for</h3>
This e-book is essentially aimed toward skilled method directors whose day by day initiatives contain taking care of and handling small-to-medium-sized server estates. it is going to even be necessary for procedure directors who are looking to research extra approximately automation and wish to use their Python wisdom to resolve quite a few approach management problems.
Python builders also will take advantage of examining this e-book, specially in the event that they are enthusiastic about constructing automation and administration tools.
This e-book assumes that readers already use Python and are happy with the language. many of the Linux distributions include Python and diverse libraries (such as Django, PIL and SciPy) packaged and available, yet easy wisdom of putting in programs in a Linux/Unix surroundings is advised.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3>
<ol> * Reading and accumulating functionality information utilizing SNMP1
* handling units utilizing the cleaning soap API
* making a internet software for IP deal with Accountancy
* Integrating the IP tackle program with DHCP
* holding a listing of digital Hosts in an Apache Configuration File
* accumulating and featuring Statistical info from Apache Log Files
* appearing advanced Searches and Reporting on program Log Files
* a website Availability cost Script for Nagios
* administration and tracking Subsystem
* distant tracking Agents
* data collecting and Reporting
* computerized MySQL Database functionality Tuning
* utilizing Amazon EC2/S3 as a knowledge Warehouse answer
This booklet isn't really for pro hackers. in its place, this e-book is made for rookies who've programming adventure and have an interest in hacking. right here, hacking thoughts that may be simply understood were defined. for those who simply have a house notebook, you could try out all of the examples supplied the following. i've got integrated many figures which are intuitively comprehensible instead of a litany of causes.
I purchased this e-book simply because i used to be having hassle making feel out of the Twisted online documentation. i am quite a ebook man, besides, and felt i wanted "The e-book" for Twisted. while the 1st web page similar of "Hello international" blows up on Python 2. 6 due to a few imprecise deprecation factor, you recognize you're in for genuine difficulties.
‘A Byte of Python’ is a unfastened publication on programming utilizing the Python language. It serves as an academic or advisor to the Python language for a newbie viewers. If all you recognize approximately pcs is tips to keep textual content records, then this is often the e-book for you. This booklet is written for the most recent Python three, although Python 2 is the generally discovered model of Python this present day (read extra approximately it in Python 2 as opposed to three section).
- Fundamentals of programming languages
- Make Getting Started with Processing.py
- Python for Everyone
- Python and Tkinter Programming
- Python Unit Test Automation : Practical Techniques for Python Developers and Testers
- A Primer on Scientific Programming with Python (4th Edition) (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering, Volume 6)
Extra resources for Apprendre à programmer avec Python
D < ,' + P= 5 # Utilisation d'une liste et de branchements conditionnels print "Ce script recherche le plus grand de trois nombres" print 'Veuillez entrer trois nombres séparés par des virgules : ' # Note : la fonction list() convertit en liste la séquence de données qu'on # lui fournit en argument. L'instruction ci-dessous convertira donc les # données fournies par l'utilisateur en une liste nn : nn = list(input()) max, index = nn, 'premier' if nn > max: # ne pas omettre le double point !
5? - ; > + A ; 9 + S > F 7 + , B > + +
- < = + + < - + = 5 >>> a = 20 >>> if (a > 100): ... print "a dépasse la centaine" ...
Else: ... print "a ne dépasse pas cent" ... = 5 >>> >>> ... ... ... >>> a = 7 >>> if (a % 2 ... print ... print ... else: ... print ... ? ? A
,' M7 5 Ligne d'en-tête: première instruction du bloc ... ... ,' ? - ? -- - -- + 7
< 3= -- ' + 5 !