By Jamie Chan
Examine Python quickly and research It good. grasp Python Programming with a different Hands-On Project
Have you usually desired to examine laptop programming yet are afraid it'll be too tricky for you? or maybe you recognize different programming languages yet have an interest in studying the Python language speedy?
This booklet is for you. You not need to waste some time and funds studying Python from long books, dear on-line classes or complex Python tutorials.
What this booklet offers...
Python for rookies
Complex options are damaged down into easy steps to make sure that you could simply grasp the Python language no matter if you have got by no means coded sooner than.
Carefully selected Python Examples
Examples are rigorously selected to demonstrate all innovations. moreover, the output for all examples are supplied instantly so that you wouldn't have to attend until you will have entry for your laptop to check the examples.
Learn The Python Programming Language quickly
Concepts are provided in a "to-the-point" variety to cater to the busy person. With this ebook, you could study Python in precisely at some point and begin coding instantly.
How is that this e-book different...
The most sensible solution to examine Python is by way of doing. This booklet incorporates a whole undertaking on the finish of the booklet that calls for the appliance of the entire techniques taught formerly. operating in the course of the undertaking won't basically offer you a major experience of accomplishment, it"ll additionally assist you maintain the information and grasp the language.
Are you prepared to dip your ft into the intriguing international of Python coding? This booklet is for you. click on the purchase button and obtain it now.
What you'll learn:
- what's Python?
- What software program you want to code and run Python courses?
- What are variables?
- What mathematical operators are there in Python?
- What are the typical facts kinds in Python?
- What are Lists and Tuples?
- the way to structure strings
- the best way to settle for person inputs and show outputs
- how you can make judgements with If statements
- easy methods to keep an eye on the movement of application with loops
- tips on how to deal with blunders and exceptions
- What are services and modules?
- how to find your personal features and modules
- the best way to paintings with exterior documents
.. and more...
Finally, you'll be guided via a hands-on venture that calls for the appliance of the entire issues lined.
Read Online or Download Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well: Python for Beginners with Hands-on Project (Learn Coding Fast) PDF
Similar python books
As time is going on, approach directors are provided with more and more complex demanding situations. within the early days, a crew of engineers may need needed to take care of one or structures. nowadays, one engineer can administer hundreds of thousands or hundreds of thousands of systems.
System directors are progressively exchanging their instruments with extra complex and versatile ones. one of many offerings is Python. Structurally, Python is a contemporary, high-level language with a truly fresh syntax. Python comes with many integrated libraries that could make automation initiatives more straightforward. It additionally has huge set of third-party libraries and a really lively improvement group. this pliability makes Python a good selection for a wide selection of initiatives, from prototyping technology purposes to procedure upkeep and management jobs.
* This e-book explains and exhibits easy methods to practice Python scripting in perform. not like nearly all of the Python books, it is going to assist you to procedure and get to the bottom of real-world matters that the majority method directors will encounter of their careers.
* during this e-book, you will discover numerous tasks within the different types of community management, internet server management, and tracking and database administration. In each one undertaking, we'll outline the matter, layout the answer, and plow through the extra attention-grabbing implementation steps.
* each one undertaking is observed with the resource code of a completely operating prototype, which you’ll manage to use instantly or adapt in your standards and surroundings.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * clear up real-world method management difficulties utilizing Python.
* deal with units with SNMP and cleaning soap.
* construct a dispensed tracking approach.
* deal with internet purposes and parse advanced log records.
* immediately visual display unit and deal with MySQL databases.
<h3>Who this e-book is for</h3>
This ebook is basically geared toward skilled approach directors whose day by day initiatives contain taking care of and dealing with small-to-medium-sized server estates. it is going to even be priceless for method directors who are looking to examine extra approximately automation and wish to use their Python wisdom to unravel numerous method management problems.
Python builders also will take advantage of analyzing this booklet, specifically in the event that they are serious about constructing automation and administration tools.
This ebook assumes that readers already use Python and are ok with the language. many of the Linux distributions include Python and numerous libraries (such as Django, PIL and SciPy) packaged and on hand, yet uncomplicated wisdom of putting in programs in a Linux/Unix surroundings is advised.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3>
<ol> * Reading and amassing functionality information utilizing SNMP1
* coping with units utilizing the cleaning soap API
* making a internet program for IP deal with Accountancy
* Integrating the IP deal with software with DHCP
* keeping a listing of digital Hosts in an Apache Configuration File
* accumulating and providing Statistical facts from Apache Log Files
* acting advanced Searches and Reporting on program Log Files
* a website Availability fee Script for Nagios
* administration and tracking Subsystem
* distant tracking Agents
* records collecting and Reporting
* computerized MySQL Database functionality Tuning
* utilizing Amazon EC2/S3 as an information Warehouse resolution
This e-book isn't really for pro hackers. in its place, this publication is made for newcomers who've programming adventure and have an interest in hacking. right here, hacking ideas that may be simply understood were defined. should you simply have a house laptop, you could attempt all of the examples supplied right here. i've got incorporated many figures which are intuitively comprehensible instead of a litany of causes.
I purchased this publication simply because i used to be having hassle making feel out of the Twisted online documentation. i am fairly a publication man, besides, and felt i wished "The publication" for Twisted. whilst the 1st web page similar of "Hello international" blows up on Python 2. 6 as a result of a few imprecise deprecation factor, you recognize you're in for genuine difficulties.
‘A Byte of Python’ is a unfastened booklet on programming utilizing the Python language. It serves as an educational or consultant to the Python language for a newbie viewers. If all you recognize approximately desktops is how you can shop textual content records, then this can be the e-book for you. This publication is written for the newest Python three, even if Python 2 is the generally came upon model of Python at the present time (read extra approximately it in Python 2 as opposed to three section).
- Programming Google App Engine with Python
- Learning Python, Second Edition
- Expert Python Programming: Best practices for designing, coding, and distributing your Python software
- Python Multimedia: Beginner's Guide
- NumPy Beginner's Guide (2nd Edition)
Additional info for Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well: Python for Beginners with Hands-on Project (Learn Coding Fast)
Py: def plot_features(im,locs,circle=False): """ Show image with features. input: im (image as array), locs (row, col, scale, orientation of each feature). 01)*2*pi x = r*cos(t) + c y = r*sin(t) + c plot(x,y,'b',linewidth=2) imshow(im) if circle: for p in locs: draw_circle(p[:2],p) else: plot(locs[:,0],locs[:,1],'ob') axis('off') This will plot the location of the SIFT points as blue dots overlaid on the image. If the optional parameter circle is set to “True”, circles with radius equal to the scale of the feature will be drawn instead using the helper function draw_circle().
2 In the case of unit length vectors, the scalar product (without the arccos()) is equivalent to the standard Euclidean distance. 2 SIFT—Scale-Invariant Feature Transform | 41 Figure 2-5. An example of detecting and matching SIFT features between two images. 42 | Chapter 2: Local Image Descriptors Figure 2-6. An example of detecting and matching SIFT features between two images. 2 SIFT—Scale-Invariant Feature Transform | 43 (a) (b) Figure 2-7. An example of matching SIFT features between two images: (a) matches from features in the left image without using the two-sided match function; (b) the remaining matches after using the two-sided version.
Order=popularity&set=public& from=0&to=20&minx=-180&miny=-90&maxx=180&maxy=90&size=medium where minx, miny, maxx, maxy deﬁne the geographic area from which to select photos, (minimum longitude, latitude, maximum longitude and latitude, respectively), you will get the response in easy-to-parse JSON format. JSON is a common format for data 44 | Chapter 2: Local Image Descriptors transfer between web services and is more lightweight than XML and other alternatives. org/wiki/JSON. , which is usually photographed from Pennsylvania Avenue from the south side or from the north.