By Marty Alchin
Easy methods to leverage Django, the best Python net software improvement framework, to its complete strength during this complex instructional and reference. up-to-date for Django 1.5 and Python three, seasoned Django, moment version examines in nice aspect the advanced difficulties that Python net program builders can face and the way to resolve them. It presents in–depth information regarding complicated instruments and methods on hand in each Django install, working the gamut from the speculation of Django’s inner operations to real code that solves real–world difficulties for high–volume environments.
Pro Django, moment version is going above and past different books, leaving the fundamentals some distance at the back of and exhibiting how Django can do issues even its center builders by no means anticipated. by way of drawing at the dynamic nature of Python, you could write Django functions that reach the boundaries of what you proposal attainable!
Read Online or Download Pro Django (2nd Edition) PDF
Similar python books
As time is going on, procedure directors are offered with more and more advanced demanding situations. within the early days, a group of engineers may need needed to take care of one or platforms. nowadays, one engineer can administer hundreds of thousands or millions of systems.
System directors are progressively changing their instruments with extra complex and versatile ones. one of many offerings is Python. Structurally, Python is a latest, high-level language with a really fresh syntax. Python comes with many integrated libraries which can make automation projects more uncomplicated. It additionally has large set of third-party libraries and a really lively improvement neighborhood. this adaptability makes Python a sensible choice for a large choice of initiatives, from prototyping technological know-how functions to approach upkeep and management jobs.
* This publication explains and indicates how you can observe Python scripting in perform. in contrast to nearly all of the Python books, it is going to make it easier to technique and get to the bottom of real-world matters that almost all method directors will come upon of their careers.
* during this publication, you can find numerous tasks within the different types of community management, internet server management, and tracking and database administration. In every one venture, we'll outline the matter, layout the answer, and battle through the extra attention-grabbing implementation steps.
* each one venture is observed with the resource code of an absolutely operating prototype, which you’ll have the ability to use instantly or adapt in your specifications and atmosphere.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * remedy real-world process management difficulties utilizing Python.
* deal with units with SNMP and cleaning soap.
* construct a allotted tracking approach.
* deal with net purposes and parse complicated log records.
* immediately video display and deal with MySQL databases.
<h3>Who this booklet is for</h3>
This e-book is essentially aimed toward skilled process directors whose day by day initiatives contain taking care of and dealing with small-to-medium-sized server estates. it is going to even be important for process directors who are looking to examine extra approximately automation and wish to use their Python wisdom to resolve quite a few method management problems.
Python builders also will take advantage of studying this e-book, specifically in the event that they are fascinated about constructing automation and administration tools.
This publication assumes that readers already use Python and are ok with the language. many of the Linux distributions include Python and diverse libraries (such as Django, PIL and SciPy) packaged and on hand, yet uncomplicated wisdom of putting in applications in a Linux/Unix setting is advised.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3>
<ol> * Reading and amassing functionality information utilizing SNMP1
* handling units utilizing the cleaning soap API
* making a net software for IP handle Accountancy
* Integrating the IP deal with program with DHCP
* protecting a listing of digital Hosts in an Apache Configuration File
* accumulating and offering Statistical facts from Apache Log Files
* appearing advanced Searches and Reporting on program Log Files
* a website Availability cost Script for Nagios
* administration and tracking Subsystem
* distant tracking Agents
* data collecting and Reporting
* computerized MySQL Database functionality Tuning
* utilizing Amazon EC2/S3 as a knowledge Warehouse answer
This e-book isn't really for pro hackers. in its place, this e-book is made for novices who've programming event and have an interest in hacking. right here, hacking strategies that may be simply understood were defined. when you in basic terms have a house computing device, you could try all of the examples supplied right here. i've got incorporated many figures which are intuitively comprehensible instead of a litany of causes.
I purchased this e-book simply because i used to be having difficulty making feel out of the Twisted online documentation. i am quite a publication man, besides, and felt i wished "The e-book" for Twisted. while the 1st web page identical of "Hello international" blows up on Python 2. 6 due to a few vague deprecation factor, you recognize you're in for actual difficulties.
‘A Byte of Python’ is a loose e-book on programming utilizing the Python language. It serves as an educational or advisor to the Python language for a newbie viewers. If all you recognize approximately desktops is the best way to store textual content records, then this is often the ebook for you. This e-book is written for the newest Python three, even supposing Python 2 is the generally came upon model of Python this present day (read extra approximately it in Python 2 as opposed to three section).
- Learning Python, Second Edition
- Introduction to Computation and Programming Using Python (Revised & Expanded Edition)
- Learning Selenium Testing Tools with Python
- Programming Google App Engine with Python
- Beginning Python Visualization: Crafting Visual Transformation Scripts (2nd Edition)
- Python for Informatics
Extra info for Pro Django (2nd Edition)
There is a short list of user-mode debuggers commonly used by reverse engineers and hackers: WinDbg, from Microsoft, and OllyDbg, a free debugger from Oleh Yuschuk. When debugging on Linux, you’d use the standard GNU Debugger (gdb) . All three of these debuggers are quite powerful, and each offers a strength that others don’t provide. In recent years, however, there have been substantial advances in intelligent debugging, especially for the Windows platform. An intelligent debugger is scriptable, supports extended features such as call hooking, and generally has more advanced features specifically for bug hunting and reverse engineering.
One extra register that should be mentioned is the EIP register. This register points to the current instruction that is being executed. As the CPU moves through the binary executing code, EIP is updated to reflect the location where the execution is occurring. A debugger must be able to easily read and modify the contents of these registers. Each operating system provides an interface for the debugger to interact with the CPU and retrieve or modify these values. We’ll cover the individual interfaces in the operating system–specific chapters.
Many optimized instructions in the x86 instruction set are designed to move data into and out of the EAX register and perform calculations on that data. Most basic operations like add, subtract, and compare are optimized to use the EAX register. As well, more specialized operations like multiplication or division can occur only within the EAX register. As previously noted, return values from function calls are stored in EAX. This is important to remember, so that you can easily determine if a function call has failed or succeeded based on the value stored in EAX.