By Jacob Perkins
This ebook is meant for Python programmers drawn to studying find out how to do normal language processing. perhaps you’ve discovered the bounds of standard expressions the not easy means, or you’ve learned that human language can't be deterministically parsed like a working laptop or computer language. maybe you could have extra textual content than you recognize what to do with, and wish computerized how one can examine and constitution that textual content. This Cookbook will allow you to educate and use statistical language versions to strategy textual content in ways in which are virtually most unlikely with commonplace programming instruments. A simple wisdom of Python and the fundamental textual content processing innovations is anticipated. a few adventure with commonplace expressions may also be worthwhile.
Read Online or Download Python 3 Text Processing with NLTK 3 Cookbook PDF
Similar python books
As time is going on, process directors are awarded with more and more complex demanding situations. within the early days, a staff of engineers may have needed to take care of one or structures. nowadays, one engineer can administer hundreds of thousands or hundreds of thousands of systems.
System directors are progressively exchanging their instruments with extra complicated and versatile ones. one of many offerings is Python. Structurally, Python is a latest, high-level language with a truly fresh syntax. Python comes with many integrated libraries that may make automation projects more uncomplicated. It additionally has large set of third-party libraries and a really energetic improvement neighborhood. this pliability makes Python a good selection for a wide selection of projects, from prototyping technology purposes to process upkeep and management jobs.
* This booklet explains and exhibits the way to observe Python scripting in perform. not like the vast majority of the Python books, it's going to help you technique and unravel real-world concerns that almost all procedure directors will come upon of their careers.
* during this e-book, you will discover numerous initiatives within the different types of community management, net server management, and tracking and database administration. In each one venture, we'll outline the matter, layout the answer, and struggle through the extra fascinating implementation steps.
* each one venture is observed with the resource code of a completely operating prototype, which you’ll be capable of use instantly or adapt on your necessities and setting.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * remedy real-world method management difficulties utilizing Python.
* deal with units with SNMP and cleaning soap.
* construct a disbursed tracking process.
* deal with internet purposes and parse advanced log records.
* instantly display screen and deal with MySQL databases.
<h3>Who this booklet is for</h3>
This ebook is basically geared toward skilled procedure directors whose day by day projects contain taking care of and dealing with small-to-medium-sized server estates. it is going to even be important for process directors who are looking to research extra approximately automation and need to use their Python wisdom to resolve quite a few procedure management problems.
Python builders also will take advantage of studying this ebook, specially in the event that they are excited by constructing automation and administration tools.
This e-book assumes that readers already use Python and are happy with the language. lots of the Linux distributions include Python and diverse libraries (such as Django, PIL and SciPy) packaged and on hand, yet simple wisdom of putting in applications in a Linux/Unix atmosphere is advised.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3>
<ol> * Reading and gathering functionality facts utilizing SNMP1
* coping with units utilizing the cleaning soap API
* making a net software for IP deal with Accountancy
* Integrating the IP deal with program with DHCP
* protecting an inventory of digital Hosts in an Apache Configuration File
* accumulating and providing Statistical facts from Apache Log Files
* appearing complicated Searches and Reporting on program Log Files
* an internet site Availability cost Script for Nagios
* administration and tracking Subsystem
* distant tracking Agents
* data accumulating and Reporting
* computerized MySQL Database functionality Tuning
* utilizing Amazon EC2/S3 as an information Warehouse answer
This ebook isn't for pro hackers. as a substitute, this publication is made for newbies who've programming event and have an interest in hacking. the following, hacking suggestions that may be simply understood were defined. in case you simply have a house workstation, you could try all of the examples supplied the following. i've got integrated many figures which are intuitively comprehensible instead of a litany of factors.
I purchased this e-book simply because i used to be having difficulty making feel out of the Twisted online documentation. i am rather a publication man, besides, and felt i wanted "The ebook" for Twisted. while the 1st web page similar of "Hello international" blows up on Python 2. 6 due to a few vague deprecation factor, you recognize you're in for actual difficulties.
‘A Byte of Python’ is a unfastened e-book on programming utilizing the Python language. It serves as an academic or advisor to the Python language for a newbie viewers. If all you recognize approximately desktops is tips on how to keep textual content records, then this is often the booklet for you. This publication is written for the newest Python three, even if Python 2 is the widely came across model of Python this day (read extra approximately it in Python 2 as opposed to three section).
- Python in 24 Hours (2nd Edition)
- Python Cookbook
- Python, PyGame and Raspberry Pi Game Development
- Data Analysis with Open Source Tools
Additional info for Python 3 Text Processing with NLTK 3 Cookbook
48 3 Creating Custom Corpora In this chapter, we will cover the following recipes: ff Setting up a custom corpus ff Creating a wordlist corpus ff Creating a part-of-speech tagged word corpus ff Creating a chunked phrase corpus ff Creating a categorized text corpus ff Creating a categorized chunk corpus reader ff Lazy corpus loading ff Creating a custom corpus view ff Creating a MongoDB-backed corpus reader ff Corpus editing with file locking Introduction In this chapter, we'll cover how to use corpus readers and create custom corpora.
The en_GB dictionary Always ensure that you use the correct dictionary for whichever language you are performing spelling correction on. The en_US dictionary can give you different results than en_GB, such as for the word theater. replace('theater') 'theatre' Personal word lists Enchant also supports personal word lists. These can be combined with an existing dictionary, allowing you to augment the dictionary with your own words. txt that had nltk on one line. replace('nltk') 'nltk' See also The previous recipe covered an extreme form of spelling correction by replacing repeating characters.
However, computers don't know that "looooooove" is a variation of "love" unless they are told. This recipe presents a method to remove these annoying repeating characters in order to end up with a proper English word. Getting ready As in the previous recipe, we will be making use of the re module, and more specifically, backreferences. A backreference is a way to refer to a previously matched group in a regular expression. This will allow us to match and remove repeating characters. How to do it...