By Andre Lessa
The Python Developer's guide is designed to show skilled builders to Python and its makes use of. starting with a short advent to the language and its syntax, the booklet strikes fast into extra complex programming issues, together with embedding Python, community programming, GUI toolkits, JPython, net improvement, Python/C API, and extra. Python is an interpreted, object-oriented programming language. Its syntax is easy and straightforward to profit, and it encourages programmers to jot down and imagine in actual fact. The Python Developer's instruction manual is thoroughly written, well-organized creation to this strong, fast-growing programming language for skilled builders.
Read or Download Python Developer's Handbook PDF
Similar python books
As time is going on, procedure directors are provided with more and more advanced demanding situations. within the early days, a staff of engineers may have needed to take care of one or structures. nowadays, one engineer can administer enormous quantities or millions of systems.
System directors are steadily exchanging their instruments with extra complex and versatile ones. one of many offerings is Python. Structurally, Python is a contemporary, high-level language with a truly fresh syntax. Python comes with many integrated libraries that could make automation initiatives more uncomplicated. It additionally has huge set of third-party libraries and a really lively improvement group. this pliability makes Python a good selection for a large choice of initiatives, from prototyping technological know-how functions to approach upkeep and management jobs.
* This booklet explains and exhibits find out how to observe Python scripting in perform. in contrast to nearly all of the Python books, it is going to assist you procedure and unravel real-world concerns that almost all process directors will come upon of their careers.
* during this ebook, you'll find a number of tasks within the different types of community management, net server management, and tracking and database administration. In each one undertaking, we'll outline the matter, layout the answer, and battle through the extra attention-grabbing implementation steps.
* each one undertaking is followed with the resource code of an absolutely operating prototype, which you’ll be capable of use instantly or adapt for your requisites and surroundings.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * clear up real-world procedure management difficulties utilizing Python.
* deal with units with SNMP and cleaning soap.
* construct a allotted tracking procedure.
* deal with net functions and parse complicated log documents.
* instantly video display and deal with MySQL databases.
<h3>Who this booklet is for</h3>
This booklet is basically aimed toward skilled procedure directors whose day by day initiatives contain taking care of and coping with small-to-medium-sized server estates. it's going to even be helpful for procedure directors who are looking to research extra approximately automation and wish to use their Python wisdom to resolve a number of method management problems.
Python builders also will reap the benefits of analyzing this publication, particularly in the event that they are keen on constructing automation and administration tools.
This ebook assumes that readers already use Python and are happy with the language. many of the Linux distributions include Python and diverse libraries (such as Django, PIL and SciPy) packaged and available, yet easy wisdom of putting in programs in a Linux/Unix surroundings is advised.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3>
<ol> * Reading and amassing functionality facts utilizing SNMP1
* coping with units utilizing the cleaning soap API
* making a net software for IP handle Accountancy
* Integrating the IP handle software with DHCP
* preserving a listing of digital Hosts in an Apache Configuration File
* accumulating and providing Statistical info from Apache Log Files
* acting complicated Searches and Reporting on software Log Files
* an internet site Availability cost Script for Nagios
* administration and tracking Subsystem
* distant tracking Agents
* information amassing and Reporting
* automated MySQL Database functionality Tuning
* utilizing Amazon EC2/S3 as an information Warehouse resolution
This e-book isn't for pro hackers. as an alternative, this booklet is made for newbies who've programming event and have an interest in hacking. the following, hacking concepts that may be simply understood were defined. for those who basically have a house laptop, you could try the entire examples supplied right here. i've got integrated many figures which are intuitively comprehensible instead of a litany of motives.
I purchased this e-book simply because i used to be having hassle making feel out of the Twisted online documentation. i am quite a ebook man, besides, and felt i wished "The publication" for Twisted. whilst the 1st web page an identical of "Hello global" blows up on Python 2. 6 as a result of a few imprecise deprecation factor, you recognize you're in for actual difficulties.
‘A Byte of Python’ is a unfastened ebook on programming utilizing the Python language. It serves as an academic or consultant to the Python language for a newbie viewers. If all you recognize approximately pcs is how one can retailer textual content documents, then this can be the ebook for you. This publication is written for the most recent Python three, although Python 2 is the widely came upon model of Python this present day (read extra approximately it in Python 2 as opposed to three section).
- Foundations of Python Network Programming: The comprehensive guide to building network applications with Python
- Integrating Python with Leading Computer Forensics Platforms
- Python for Google App Engine
- Python Recipes Handbook: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Fundamentals of Programming C++
Additional resources for Python Developer's Handbook
Chapter 17 introduces a handful programming tools. You will learn how to go through all the development stages without fear, including how to debug, compile, and distribute Python applications. Chapter 18 demonstrates how easy it is to mix Java and Python using JPython. 3 4 PYTHON D EVELOPER ’ S H ANDBOOK Now that you know that you have a lot of interesting material to learn, I suggest you accept my hint: The best way to read this book is by sitting on a comfortable beach chair, or laying on your bed, and relaxing.
Python is always compared against other languages and, usually, it wins. Python has an implementation in Java called JPython. Two institutions have guided the Python community along the last few years: the Python Software Activity (PSA) and The Python Consortium. The PSA took the responsibility of creating Python conferences and workshops and keeping the Python official Web site up and running, whereas The Python Consortium supported the development of Python and JPython. com. The Python community has been doing a great job by providing help to new Python aficionados.
It’s your choice! So, what are you waiting for? Turn this page at once, and get ready to start dominating the world. PART I Basic Programming C HAPTER 1 Introduction 2 Language Review 3 Python Libraries 4 Exception Handling 5 Object-Oriented Programming DEVELOPER’S HANDBOOK C HAPTER 1 Introduction Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition This chapter explains to you why Python is considered to be a good language, why it should be used, what its main features are, where you can find support, and how to go through each installation process.