By Leo, Earnest Wish
This ebook isn't for pro hackers. in its place, this booklet is made for newcomers who've programming adventure and have an interest in hacking. the following, hacking recommendations that may be simply understood were defined. in the event you merely have a house workstation, you could try the entire examples supplied the following. i've got incorporated many figures which are intuitively comprehensible instead of a litany of factors. accordingly, it truly is attainable to realize a few functional adventure whereas hacking, due to the fact i've got in simple terms used examples which can really be carried out. This ebook is accordingly priceless for usual those who have a interest of hackers and have an interest in desktops.
Read or Download Python Hacking Essentials PDF
Similar python books
As time is going on, method directors are provided with more and more advanced demanding situations. within the early days, a workforce of engineers may need needed to take care of one or structures. nowadays, one engineer can administer enormous quantities or millions of systems.
System directors are progressively exchanging their instruments with extra complicated and versatile ones. one of many offerings is Python. Structurally, Python is a contemporary, high-level language with a truly fresh syntax. Python comes with many integrated libraries that could make automation projects more straightforward. It additionally has large set of third-party libraries and a really lively improvement neighborhood. this pliability makes Python a good selection for a large choice of projects, from prototyping technological know-how purposes to method upkeep and management jobs.
* This ebook explains and indicates the way to practice Python scripting in perform. in contrast to the vast majority of the Python books, it is going to assist you method and unravel real-world concerns that the majority procedure directors will encounter of their careers.
* during this booklet, you will discover a number of tasks within the different types of community management, internet server management, and tracking and database administration. In every one undertaking, we are going to outline the matter, layout the answer, and battle through the extra attention-grabbing implementation steps.
* each one undertaking is followed with the resource code of an absolutely operating prototype, which you’ll manage to use instantly or adapt on your necessities and surroundings.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * resolve real-world method management difficulties utilizing Python.
* deal with units with SNMP and cleaning soap.
* construct a allotted tracking process.
* deal with net functions and parse complicated log documents.
* immediately video display and deal with MySQL databases.
<h3>Who this e-book is for</h3>
This e-book is basically aimed toward skilled procedure directors whose daily projects contain taking care of and dealing with small-to-medium-sized server estates. it is going to even be necessary for process directors who are looking to examine extra approximately automation and need to use their Python wisdom to resolve quite a few method management problems.
Python builders also will take advantage of studying this booklet, specially in the event that they are all for constructing automation and administration tools.
This publication assumes that readers already use Python and are pleased with the language. many of the Linux distributions include Python and diverse libraries (such as Django, PIL and SciPy) packaged and on hand, yet uncomplicated wisdom of putting in applications in a Linux/Unix atmosphere is advised.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3>
<ol> * Reading and amassing functionality facts utilizing SNMP1
* handling units utilizing the cleaning soap API
* making a internet software for IP handle Accountancy
* Integrating the IP handle program with DHCP
* retaining an inventory of digital Hosts in an Apache Configuration File
* amassing and proposing Statistical information from Apache Log Files
* appearing complicated Searches and Reporting on program Log Files
* an internet site Availability cost Script for Nagios
* administration and tracking Subsystem
* distant tracking Agents
* facts amassing and Reporting
* computerized MySQL Database functionality Tuning
* utilizing Amazon EC2/S3 as an information Warehouse resolution
This booklet isn't for pro hackers. as an alternative, this booklet is made for newcomers who've programming event and have an interest in hacking. the following, hacking recommendations that may be simply understood were defined. in case you in basic terms have a house notebook, you could try out the entire examples supplied right here. i've got integrated many figures which are intuitively comprehensible instead of a litany of motives.
I purchased this booklet simply because i used to be having hassle making experience out of the Twisted online documentation. i am particularly a e-book man, besides, and felt i wished "The booklet" for Twisted. whilst the 1st web page identical of "Hello global" blows up on Python 2. 6 due to a few imprecise deprecation factor, you recognize you're in for actual difficulties.
‘A Byte of Python’ is a unfastened booklet on programming utilizing the Python language. It serves as an academic or consultant to the Python language for a newbie viewers. If all you recognize approximately pcs is how one can retailer textual content records, then this can be the e-book for you. This e-book is written for the most recent Python three, even supposing Python 2 is the widely stumbled on model of Python this present day (read extra approximately it in Python 2 as opposed to three section).
- Learning Cython Programming - Second Edition
- Python for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Programming
- Learning Python: Powerful Object-Oriented Programming (3rd Edition)
- Python Recipes Handbook: A Problem-Solution Approach
Extra info for Python Hacking Essentials
The first argument is a hook, and it chooses the kind of message that is to be hooked. The second argument refers to the hook procedure. The third argument is the handle for the DLL that the thread that is to be hooked belongs to. At the end of the argument, the thread ID that is to be hooked is entered. GetModuleHandleW(None), 0 ); The “stdcall” calling convention is used to call the DLL and its functions. To bind the appropriate factor, the transformation method provided by the ctypes is used.
6) Debug Event Occurs: When the debug process finds a break point during execution, an interrupt is generated. (7) Executing the Callback Function: The interrupt subroutine is executed when the interrupt occurs. Previously the registered callback function corresponded to the interrupt subroutine, and the hacking code was planted to the callback function, which makes it possible to perform the desired behavior. (8) Returning to the Original Process: If a callback function is finished, the program will return to the normal process flow.
3 API hook utilizing pydbg module Let's use pydbg, a debugger module that was developed to take advantage of the Win32 API. To properly utilize the pydbg module, the basic concept of a debugger must be understood. 1 Concept of a Debugger A debugger is a kind of interrupt subroutine that temporarily stops the operation of the process that is being performed. When the debugger execution is completed, the process logic will continue. The debugger sets the breakpoint in the instruction that you want to debug and continuously monitors the occurrence of an event.